The Costs to Ireland of Greenhouse Gas Abatement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number PRS32 and published in 1997.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parry, Ian W. H., 1997. "Environmental taxes and quotas in the presence of distorting taxes in factor markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 203-220, August.
- Scott, Susan & Nolan, Brian & Fahey, Tony, 1996. "Formulating Environmental and Social Indicators for Sustainable Development," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS27.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "A Review of the Commission on Social Welfare's Minimum Adequate Income," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS29.
- Conniffe, Denis & Scott, Susan, 1990. "Energy Elasticities: Responsiveness of Demands for Fuels to Income and Price Changes," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS149.
- FitzGerald, John & McCoy, Daniel & Hore, Jonathan, 2001. "Are Tradable Emission Permits the Way to Go?," Book Chapters, in: Green and Bear it? Implementing Market-based Policies for Ireland's Environment - Proceedings of a Conference held on 10, May Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007.
"An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- Thomas Conefrey & John FitzGerald & Laura Malaguzzi Valeri & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on Economic Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP251, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008.
"Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy,"
WP229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate - The Irish Government’s Climate Change Strategy," Working Papers 200807, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.