Management of impacts of irrigation development on fisheries: guidance manual
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books with number 137956 and published in 2007.
Fisheries; Biodiversity; Development projects; Impact assessment; Habitats; Ecology; Ecosystems; Flood plains; Hydrology; Canals; Reservoirs; Irrigation management; Stakeholders; Land use; Institutional development; Labor; Decision making; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Labor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Public Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, September.
- Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, L. & Lorenzen, K., 2005. "Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037215, International Water Management Institute.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Pido, M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Carlos, M.B. & Garces, L.R., 1996. "A handbook for rapid appraisal of fisheries management systems: (version 1)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10599.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.