The Classes of Economic Concentration and the 80% Factor
AbstractLucrarea prezintÄƒ principalele rezultate ale cercetÄƒrilor desfÄƒÅŸurate Ã®n perioada 1993-2011 referitoare la gradele de concentrare ale cifrei de afaceri pe pieÅ£e clasificate, Ã®n intenÅ£ia iniÅ£ialÄƒ de a elabora o metodÄƒ de identificare a prioritÄƒÅ£ilor strategice Ã®n restructurarea companiilor romÃ¢neÅŸti. CercetÄƒrile s-au concentrat pe demersul de verificare a principiului 20/80 Ã®n cazul pieÅ£elor clasificate, identificÃ¢nd companiile care acopereau cumulat 80% din cifra de afaceri a unei pieÅ£e date, ca â€žnoduriâ€ care defineau performanÅ£a economicÄƒ a pieÅ£ei. Lucrarea se adreseazÄƒ Ã®n egalÄƒ mÄƒsurÄƒ decidenÅ£ilor politici, uniunilor patronale, uniunilor sindicale ÅŸi mediului de afaceri Ã®n general. Pentru cercetÄƒtori ÅŸi studenÅ£i, lucrarea oferÄƒ o cale cÄƒtre aprofundarea incitantÄƒ a tulburÄƒtoarei teme a concentrÄƒrii economice Ã®n sistemele de companii, ÅŸi nu numai.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The Economica Publishing House in its series Economics Books with number 03 and published in 2012.
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "Corruption and decentralized public governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3824, The World Bank.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2000.
"Corruption and Military Spending,"
IMF Working Papers
00/23, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graeff, P. & Mehlkop, G., 2003. "The impact of economic freedom on corruption: different patterns for rich and poor countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 605-620, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Corruption and the Rate of Temptation - Do Low Wages in the Civil Service Cause Corruption?," IMF Working Papers 97/73, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:18:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Matei, Ani & Tusa, Erika & Nedelcu, Monica, 2009. "Characteristics of the Reforming Process in the Romanian Public Administration System," MPRA Paper 19017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- George T. Abed & Hamid Reza Davoodi, 2000. "Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "The economics of corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-203, February.
- Matei, Ani, 2006. "Corruption, Transparency and Quality.Comparative Approaches and Judiciary Support," MPRA Paper 19954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2009.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2010. "Assessing the Anti-corruption Strategies: Theoretical and Empirical Models," MPRA Paper 30035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei & Diana-Camelia Iancu, 2011. "Socio-Statistical Research on the Internalization of European Administrative Space Principles in the Romanian Public Administration," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 45-55, December.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Stancu, Stelian & Nedelcu, Monica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Econometric Models used for the Corruption Analysis," MPRA Paper 19623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Socol Cristian).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.