Cannabis use and mental health problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2011.
"The Effects of Cannabis Use on Physical and Mental Health,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ours, J.C. van & Williams, J., 2011. "The Effects of Cannabis Use on Physical and Mental Health," Discussion Paper 2011-079, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny, 2012. "The effects of cannabis use on physical and mental health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 564-577.
- Jan C.van Ours, Jenny Williams, David Fergusson, L. John Horwood, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1155, The University of Melbourne.
- Ours, J.C. van & Williams, J.E. & Fergusson, D. & Horwood, L.J., 2012. "Cannabis Use and Suicidal Ideation," Discussion Paper 2012-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny & Fergusson, David & Horwood, L. John, 2013. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 524-537.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I. & Sabia, Joseph J., 2012. "High on Life? Medical Marijuana Laws and Suicide," IZA Discussion Papers 6280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.