Case study research methods for firm and market research
AbstractCase studies are a useful analytical tool for researching firms and industries in transition, so as to gain insights that may not be found in historical time series. However, it is incumbent on researchers to show process rigor in using this tool for theory-building and theory-testing. The article makes prescriptions for case study research design and execution. © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1994. "Assessing Vertical Strategic Alliances by Agribusiness," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(4), pages 533-540, December.
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 1997. "The Epistemology Of Agribusiness Methods Of Agribusiness Scholarship," Staff Papers 11725, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cocks, Jack & Gow, Hamish R. & Westgren, Randall E., 2005. "Public Facilitation of Small Farmer Access to International Food Marketing Channels: An Empirical Analysis of the USDA Market Assistance Program in Armenia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19295, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dentoni, Domenico & Menozzi, Davide & Capelli, Maria Giacinta, 2012. "Group heterogeneity and cooperation on the geographical indication regulation: The case of the “Prosciutto di Parma” Consortium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 207-216.
- Gow, Hamish R. & Stevenson, Mark & Westgren, Randall E. & Sonka, Steven T., 2005. "Farmer Identification and Commitment Responses to Institutional Change in Marketing Channel Structures," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lenger, Alexander & Kruse, Jan, 2012. "Rekonstruktive Forschungsmethoden in der deutschen Volkswirtschaftslehre: Eine explorative Erhebung zugrunde liegender Repräsentationsmuster," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2012, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Haas, Rainer, 2002. "The Austrian Country Market: a European case study on marketing regional products and services in a cyber mall," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 637-646, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.