Job Matching with Finite Horizon and Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 92 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Pastorino, 2004. "Optimal Job Design and Career Dynamics in the Presence of Uncertainty," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 292, Econometric Society.
- Tervio, Marko, 2003. "Mediocrity in Talent Markets," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7411j2vx, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2012. "Up-or-out policies when a worker imitates another," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 432-438.
- Arnaud Dupray & Isabelle Recotillet, 2009. "Occupational Mobility and Life Cycle," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 423, pages 31-58, December.
- Joos, P.P.M. & Leone, A. & Zimmerman, J., 2003. "Selecting CEOs: Matching the person to the job," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661215, Tilburg University.
- Glenn Parker & Suzanne Parker, 2009. "Earning through learning in legislatures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 319-333, December.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2000.
"Technology adoption with finite horizons,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0033, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Camargo, Braz, 2007. "Good news and bad news in two-armed bandits," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 558-566, July.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2012. "Learning-by-employing: the value of commitment under uncertainty," Staff Report 475, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.