Student Learning in Public and Private Primary Schools in Madagascar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 51 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz, 2009.
"Returns to private and public education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A comparative analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-86, January.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, . "Returns to Private and Public Education in Bangladesh and Pakistan: A Comparative Analysis," QEH Working Papers, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford qehwps167, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public spending on education: Its impact on students skipping classes and completing school," MPRA Paper 23657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Froehlich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2005.
"Peer effects and textbooks in primary education: Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen
2005-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004. "Peer effects and textbooks in primary education : Evidence from francophone sub-Saharan Africa," HWWA Discussion Papers 311, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2005. "Peer Effects and Textbooks in Primary Education: Evidence from Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 1519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E., 2006. "The demand for primary schooling in Madagascar: Price, quality, and the choice between public and private providers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 118-145, February.
- Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2011. "Peer effects and textbooks in African primary education," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 474-486, August.
- Wechtler, Annika & Michaelowa, Katharina & Fehrler, Sebastian, 2007. "The cost-effectiveness of inputs in primary education: Insights from recent student surveys for sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.