Gender Differences in Labor Market Decisions: Evidence from Rural Mexico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seewanyana, Sarah & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2010. "Gender differences in Uganda: the case for access to education and health services," Research Series 113612, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Elena Bastida & José A. Pagán, 2002. "The impact of diabetes on adult employment and earnings of Mexican Americans: Findings from a community based study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 403-413.
- José A. Pagán & Miren Ullibarri, 2000. "Group Heterogeneity and the Gender Earnings Gap in Mexico," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 23-40, January-J.
- World Bank, 2009. "Gender in Bolivian Production : Reducing Differences in Formality and Productivity of Firms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2669, March.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004," Research Department Publications 4579, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Segregación de genero en el trabajo y diferenciales de salario: Evidencia de las zonas urbanas de Mexico 1994-2004," Research Department Publications 4580, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gurleen Popli, 2008. "Gender wage discrimination in Mexico: A distributional approach," Working Papers 2008006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.