Determinants of the Nutrition and Health Status of Preschool Children: An Analysis with Longitudinal Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Shubh K. & Naved, Ruchira Tabassum & Bhattarai, Saroj, 1997. "Child care practices associated with positive and negative nutritional outcomes for children in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Muller, Christophe, 2009.
"Do agricultural outputs of partly autarkic peasants affect their health and nutrition? Evidence from Rwanda,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 166-175, April.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "DO AGRICULTURAL OUTPUTS OF PARTLY AUTARKIC PEASANTS AFFECT THEIR HEALTH AND NUTRITION? Evidence from Rwanda," THEMA Working Papers 2008-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2005. "Intrahousehold Analysis Using Household Consumption Data: Would the Potential Benefit of Collecting Individual-Level Consumption Data Justify Its Cost?," MPRA Paper 23689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999.
"Economics, food choices, and nutrition,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.