A statistician’s perspective on “Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion”, by Joshua D. Angrist and Jorn-Steffen Pischke
AbstractThis article reviews Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion, by Joshua D. Angrist and Jorn-Steffen Pischke.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dehejia, Rajeev H., 2005.
"Program evaluation as a decision problem,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 141-173.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2011.
"International Partnerships, Foreign Control and Income Levels: Theory and Evidence,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
11/154, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2011. "International partnerships, foreign control and income levels: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 34222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2012. "International partnerships, foreign control and income levels : theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 13412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010.
"Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects,"
SPD Working Papers
1007, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects," IDB Publications 8378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Susana Carpio & David Giuliodori & Graciana Rucci & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "The Effect of Temporary Contracts on Human Capital Accumulation in Chile," IDB Publications 35358, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.