A statistician’s perspective on “Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion”, by Joshua D. Angrist and Jorn-Steffen Pischke
AbstractThis article reviews Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion, by Joshua D. Angrist and Jorn-Steffen Pischke.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rajeev Dehejia, 1999.
"Program Evaluation as a Decision Problem,"
NBER Working Papers
6954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010.
"Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects,"
SPD Working Papers
1007, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects," IDB Publications 8378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2011.
"International partnerships, foreign control and income levels: theory and evidence,"
34222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2012. "International partnerships, foreign control and income levels : theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 13412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Partnerships, Foreign Control and Income Levels: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/154, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Susana Carpio & David Giuliodori & Graciana Rucci & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "The Effect of Temporary Contracts on Human Capital Accumulation in Chile," IDB Publications 35358, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.