Presidential Popularity and Macroeconomic Performance: Are Voters Really So Naive?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois & Sonia Paty, 2010.
"Yardstick Competition: Which Neighbours Matter?,"
- David Kiefer, 2005. "Partisan stabilization policy and voter control," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 115-132, January.
- Fox, Gerald T., 2012. "Macroeconomic time consistency and wartime presidential approval," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 891-902.
- David Kiefer, 2005. "Revealed Preferences for Macroeconomic Stabilization," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- David Kiefer, 2006. "Endogenous Stabilization in Open Democracies," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Michael Berlemann & Sören Enkelmann, 2012.
"The Economic Determinants of U.S. Presidential Approval -A Survey-,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3761, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soeren Enkelmann & Michael Berlemann, 2013. "The Economic Determinants of U.S. Presidential Approval - A Survey," Working Paper Series in Economics 272, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Daniel J. Richards, 1992. "Do Canadians Want Zero Inflation? Some Evidence from a Model with 'Sophisticated' Voters," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(4), pages 413-424, December.
- Daniel J. Richards, 1993. "What inflation policy do American voters want, and do they get it?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 33-44.
- Backus, David & Driffill, John, 1985.
"Inflation and Reputation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 530-38, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.