Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal The Journal of Economic Education.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woltjer,Geert, 2003. "Decisions and macroeconomics: development and implementation of a simulation game," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Popp, Jennie S. Hughes, 2004. "The Ss-Aaea Quizbowl: Success In And Out Of The Classroom A Three Year Study," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Odile Blanchard & Arnaud Buchs, 2014. "Teaching Sustainable Development Issues: An Assessment of the Learning Effectiveness of Gaming," Working Papers halshs-00946227, HAL.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013.
"A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments Improve Economic Education in High Schools?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2013-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "How to Improve Economic Understanding? Testing Classroom Experiments in High Schools," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments improve Economic Education in High Schools?," TWI Research Paper Series 80, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Arnaud Buchs & Odile Blanchard, 2011. "Exploring the Concept of Sustainable Development Through Role-Playing," Post-Print halshs-00630990, HAL.
- Martin Dufwenberg & J. Todd Swarthout, 2009. "Play to Learn? An Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Popp, Jennie S. Hughes, 2002. "Impacts Of University Financial And Academic Support On Student Performance At The Ss-Aaea Quizbowl Competition And In The Classroom," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19836, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.