Corporate Sustainability, Intangible Assets Accumulation and Competitive Advantage
AbstractThe article bridges corporate sustainability (CS) and intangibles, deepening the mechanisms linking specific stakeholder-related CS policies and practices to intangible asset accumulation and competitive outcomes. The implementation of CS strategies, practices and processes strengthens company ability to identify, protect and give value to inimitable resources, stimulating the development of intangibles related to human capital, innovation and knowledge, culture and reputation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Milano-Bicocca in its journal Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya
Corporate Sustainability; Intangible Assets; Competitive Advantage; Stakeholder Management DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.03perrini.vurro;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:sym:journl:20:y:2008:i:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Salvioni, 2003. "Corporate Governance and Global Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management and Corporate Governance," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Michel Aglietta, 2008. "Corporate governance and the long-run investor," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 407-427.
- repec:sym:journl:104:y:2003:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.