Market-Driven Management: A Critical Literature Review
AbstractIn global markets corporations adopt a market-driven approach which takes the form of careful monitoring of the competition and skill in understanding the market, the operators who work on it, their key characteristics and their products, in order to choose the most suitable course of action, thanks to better and faster understanding of what is being achieved in the extended market space. The paper provides a critical review of the main literature on market-driven management, analysing its evolution from Japan to the USA and Europe.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Milano-Bicocca in its journal Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 Intangible Assets & Global Competition ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya
Market-Driven Management; Critical Literature Review; Global Competition; Competitive Advantage DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2010.2.08gordini;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Space and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Jean-Jacques Lambin & Silvio M. Brondoni, 2001. "Ouverture de 'Market-Driven Management'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
- Margherita Corniani, 2002. "Demand Bubble Management," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2005. "Corporate Governance, Management Control and Global Competition," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Over-Su.
- Daniela Salvioni, 2008. "Market-Driven Management and Corporate Governance," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Market-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.