Regional integration in East Asia. From market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 131 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1995. "Regional integration in East Asia : from market-driven regionalisation to institutionalised regionalism?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1648, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1993. "Should East Asia go regional? No, no and maybe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1209, The World Bank.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1992. "Financial liberalization and its impact on domestic stabilization policies: Singapore and Malaysia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 136-167, March.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku, 1992. "Economic Regionalisation and Intra-Industry Trade: Pacific-Asian Perspectives," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993.
"Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1995. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Working Papers 4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arndt, H. W., 1993. "Anatomy of regionalism," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 271-282.
- Antonio Aquino, 1978. "Intra-industry trade and inter-industry specialization as concurrent sources of International Trade in manufactures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 275-296, June.
- Yamazawa, Ippei, 1992. "On Pacific Economic Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1519-29, November.
- Lorenz, Detlef, 1993. "Europe and East Asia in the context of regionalization: Theory and economic policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 255-270.
- Khaled GUESMI, 2011.
"What drive the regional integration of emerging stock markets?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages A23.
- Khaled Guesmi, 2011. "What Drives the Regional Integration of Emerging Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2603-2619.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Lücke, Matthias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1995. "Export expansion and diversification in Central and Eastern Europe : what can be learnt from East and Southeast Asia?," Kiel Discussion Papers 261, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1996. "Falling behind or catching up? Developing countries in the era of globalization," Kiel Discussion Papers 263, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gundlach, Erich & Klodt, Henning & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 1995. "Fairneß im Standortwettbewerb? Auf dem Weg zur internationalen Ordnungspolitik," Kiel Discussion Papers 254, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1998. "Regional integration APEC style: are there lessons to learn from regional integration EU style?," Kiel Working Papers 869, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.