Common stochastic trends and inflation convergence in the EMS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 129 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Giovannini, 1990. "European Monetary Reform: Progress and Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(2), pages 217-292.
- Artis, Michael J & Nachane, Dilip M, 1989.
"Wages and Prices in Europe: A Test of the German Leadership Thesis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Artis & Dilip Nachane, 1990. "Wages and prices in Europe: A test of the German leadership thesis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-94, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Hall, S G, 1991. "The Effect of Varying Length VAR Models on the Maximum Likelihood Estimates of Cointegrating Vectors," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 317-23, November.
- Terence D.Agbeyegbe, 2003.
"On the feasibility of a monetary union in the Southern Africa Development Community,"
Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers
306, Hunter College: Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- Terence D. Agbeyegbe, 2008. "On the feasibility of a monetary union in the Southern Africa Development Community," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 150-157.
- Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2001. "Mean Reversion of Inflation Rates: Evidence from 13 OECD Countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 477-487, July.
- Alina M. Spiru, 2008. "Inflation Convergence In Central And Eastern European Economies," Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(1), pages 289-316, July.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "International Interest-Rate Transmission and the â€œGerman Dominance Hypothesisâ€ Within EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 347-377, October.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2004. "Export market integration in the European Union," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 271-301, November.
- Alina M. Spiru, 2008. "Inflation Convergence In Central And Eastern European Economies," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 3(4), pages 14-34, Winter.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & Amalia Morales Zumaquero., 2002. "Complete or Partial Inflation Convergence in the EU?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Helmut Herwartz & Florian Siedenburg, 2013. "To converge or not converge: unit labor cost inflation in the Euro area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 455-467, April.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2002. "Does long-run real interest parity hold among EU countries? Some new panel data evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 733-746.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Nikitas Pittis, 1995. "Inflation convergence in the EMS: Some additional evidence. A reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 587-593, September.
- Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas & Prodromidis, Kyprianos, 1999. "Unit roots and Granger causality in the EMS interest rates: the German Dominance Hypothesis revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Rodney Thom, 1995. "Inflation convergence in the EMS: Some additional evidence. A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 577-586, September.
- Juliane Scharff, 2007. "Inflation and the Divergence of Relative Prices: Evidence from a Cointegration Analysis," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 141-158, August.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2005. "Portfolio diversification benefits within Europe: Implications for a US investor," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 455-476.
- A M Spiru, 2007. "Inflation convergence in the new EU member states," Working Papers 590260, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2004. "Monetary policy implications of comovements among long-term interest rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 135-164, April.
- Crowder, William J. & Phengpis, Chanwit, 2007. "A re-examination of international inflation convergence over the modern float," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Uwe Hassler & Matei Demetrescu, 2005. "Spurious Persistence and Unit Roots due to Seasonal Differencing: The Case of Inflation Rates," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(4), pages 413-426, July.
- Gadea, María Dolores & Kaabia, Monia Ben & Sabaté, Marcela, 2009. "Exchange rate regimes and prices: The cases of Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom (1874-1998)," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-489, July.
- Taufiq Choudhry, 2002. "Money-Income Relationships between Three ERM Countries," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 59-94, May.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas, 1996. "Interest rate convergence, capital controls, risk premia and foreign exchange market efficiency in the EMS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 693-714.
- Mark Holmes, 2000. "The Velocity of Circulation: Some new evidence on international integration," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 449-459.
- Nazifi, Fatemeh, 2013. "Modelling the price spread between EUA and CER carbon prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 434-445.
- Mentz, Markus & Sebastian, Steffen P., 2003. "Inflation convergence after the introduction of the Euro," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/30, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.