A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1967. "The Structure Of International Interest Rates: The U.S. Treasury Bill Rate And The Eurodollar Deposit Rate," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 455-465, 09.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994. "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991.
"Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-94, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Jay H. Levin, 1974. "The Eurodollar Market and the International Transmission of Interest Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 205-24, May.
- Hartman, David G., 1984. "The international financial market and US interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 91-103, April.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Michele Fratianni & Juergen Hagen, 1992. "German dominance in the EMS:The empirical evidence," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 127-128, February.
- Kwack, Sung Y, 1971. "The Structure of International Interest Rates: An Extension of Hendershott's Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(4), pages 897-900, September.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 1989. "Is the European Monetary System a DM-Zone?," CEPR Discussion Papers 297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- David G. Hartman, 1980. "The International Financial Market and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Aliber, 1978. "The integration of National financial markets: A review of theory and findings," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 448-480, September.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 1987. "Capital market integration over the past decade: The case of the US dollar," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-225, June.
- Swanson, Peggy E, 1988. "Interrelationships among Domestic and Eurocurrency Deposit Yields: A Focus on the U.S. Dollar," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Katsimbris, George M & Miller, Stephen M, 1993. "Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: Further Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 771-79, November.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Isberg, Steven C., 1992. "The international transmission of eurodollar and US interest rates: A cointegration analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 757-769, August.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Hall, Anthony D & Anderson, Heather M & Granger, Clive W J, 1992. "A Cointegration Analysis of Treasury Bill Yields," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 116-26, February.
- Yang, Jian & Kolari, James W. & Sutanto, Peter Wibawa, 2004. "On the stability of long-run relationships between emerging and US stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-248, July.
- Patel, Ajay & Shoesmith, Gary L., 2004. "Term structure linkages surrounding the Plaza and Louvre accords: Evidence from Euro-rates and long-memory components," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2051-2075, September.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Falk, Barry L., 2005.
"Cointegration, Market Integration, and Market Efficiency,"
Staff General Research Papers
11468, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio & Falk, Barry, 2005. "Cointegration, market integration, and market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 873-890, October.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- Vuyyuri, S., 2004. "Linkages of Indian Interest Rates with US and Japanese Rates," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Ciner, Cetin, 2011. "Eurocurrency interest rate linkages: A frequency domain analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 498-505, October.
- Groshek, Gerald M. & Felli, James C., 2000. "Foreign exchange and lost opportunity in the US Department of Defense," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Fiess, Norbert, 2003. "Capital flows, country risk, and contagion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2943, The World Bank.
- Wang, Zijun & Yang, Jian & Li, Qi, 2007. "Interest rate linkages in the Eurocurrency market: Contemporaneous and out-of-sample Granger causality tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 86-103, February.
- In, Francis & Batten, Jonathan & Kim, Sangbae, 2003. "What drives the term and risk structure of Japanese bonds?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 518-541.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.