On the real exchange rate effect of German unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 127 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis S. Alexander & Joseph E. Gagnon, 1990. "The global economic implications of German unification," International Finance Discussion Papers 379, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983.
"Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later,"
NBER Working Papers
1129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Burda, Michael C, 1990. "The Consequences of German Economic and Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mckibbin, W.J., 1990. "Some Global Macroeconomic Implications Of German Unification," Papers 81, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981.
"Intermediate Imports, the Terms of Trade, and the Dynamics of the Exchange Rate and Current Account,"
NBER Working Papers
0540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1980. "Intermediate imports, the terms of trade, and the dynamics of the exchange rate and current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 461-480, November.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996.
"German unification: what have we learned from multi-country models?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
547, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Masson, Paul R. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1996. "German unification: What have we learned from multi-country models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, October.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996. "German Unification - What Have We Learned from Multi-Country Models?," IMF Working Papers 96/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Thimann & Michael Breitner, 1995.
"Eastern Germany and the conflict between wage adjustment, investment, and employment: A numerical analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 446-469, September.
- Thimann, C & Breitner, M-H, 1995. "Eastern Germany and the Conflict between Wage Adjustment, Investment and Employment : A Numerical Analysis," Papers 02, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Rey, Serge, 1995.
"Chocs externes et ajustements des taux de change réels européens
[External shocks and adjustment of European real exchange rates]," MPRA Paper 30241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996.
"International Implications of German Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
5839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Pierre Villa, 1994. "La réunification allemande du point de vue de la politique économique," Working Papers 1994-09, CEPII research center.
- Siebert, Horst, 1992. "Real adjustment in the transformation process: Risk factors in East Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1915, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rey, Serge, 2001. "Les taux de change bilatéraux adoptés pour l’entrée dans l’euro sont-ils des taux d’équilibre?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 75-112, mars.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.