East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 22 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; East Germany; currency union;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen W. Salant, 1974.
"Search theory and duration data: a theory of sorts,"
Special Studies Papers
42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Salant, Stephen W, 1977. "Search Theory and Duration Data: A Theory of Sorts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1990.
"Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?,"
Economics Working Papers
90-151, University of California at Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1991. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," NBER Working Papers 3579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," CEPR Discussion Papers 478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1990. "Is Europe an Optimum Currency Area?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt40m5g6pp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Rudiger Dornbusch & Richard Layard (ed.), 1986. "Restoring Europe's Prosperity: Macroeconomic Papers from the Centre for European Policy Studies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262523949, June.
- Kurt Vogler-Ludwig, 1990. "Verdeckte Arbeitslosigkeit in der DDR," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 43(24), pages 03-10, October.
- Siebert, Horst, 1990. "The economic integration of Germany," Kiel Discussion Papers 160, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Akerlof, George A, 1970. "The Market for 'Lemons': Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500, August.
- Burda, Michael C, 1990. "The Consequences of German Economic and Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991. "Macroeconomic Aspects of German Unification," NBER Working Papers 3596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael C. Burda & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1987. "Institutional Aspects of High Unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," NBER Working Papers 2241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Siebert, Horst & Schmieding, Holger & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1991. "The transformation of a socialist economy: lessons of German unification," Kiel Working Papers 469, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-93, May.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-32, May.
- Colin Lawrence & Robert Z. Lawrence, 1985. "Manufacturing Wage Dispersion: An End Game Interpretation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(1), pages 47-116.
- Renate Filip-Köhn & Udo Ludwig, 1990. "Dimensionen eines Ausgleichs des Wirtschaftsgefälles zur DDR," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 3, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.