Some Global Macroeconomic Implications Of German Unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brookings Institution - Working Papers in its series Papers with number 81.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
macroeconomics ; economic integration ; monetary policy ; fiscal policy ; exchange rate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Wyplosz, 1991. "On the real exchange rate effect of German unification," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Hughes Hallett, A & Ma, Y & Melitz, J, 1995.
"Unification and the Policy Predicament in Gemany,"
01, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996.
"German unification: what have we learned from multi-country models?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
547, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Masson, Paul R. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1996. "German unification: What have we learned from multi-country models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, October.
- Sabine Schimel & Jean-Philippe Cotis, 1990. "Les conséquences économiques de l'unification allemande : quelques scénarios exploratoires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 1-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.