Some Global Macroeconomic Implications Of German Unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brookings Institution - Working Papers in its series Papers with number 81.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
macroeconomics ; economic integration ; monetary policy ; fiscal policy ; exchange rate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue & Mélitz, Jacques, 1994.
"Unification and the Policy Predicament in Germany,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabine Schimel & Jean-Philippe Cotis, 1990. "Les conséquences économiques de l'unification allemande : quelques scénarios exploratoires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 1-19.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996.
"German unification: what have we learned from multi-country models?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
547, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Masson, Paul R. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1996. "German unification: What have we learned from multi-country models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, October.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Paul R. Masson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1996. "German Unification - What Have We Learned from Multi-Country Models?," IMF Working Papers 96/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Wyplosz, 1991. "On the real exchange rate effect of German unification," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 1-17, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.