Multinationals and market structure in an open developing economy: The case of Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 115 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Rosenbluth, 1970. "The Relation between Foreign Control and Concentration in Canadian Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-38, February.
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-66, August.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1977. "Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 442-57, November.
- Wolf, Bernard M, 1977. "Industrial Diversification and Internationalization: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-91, December.
- Manlagñit, Maria Chelo V., 2011. "The economic effects of foreign bank presence: Evidence from the Philippines," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1180-1194, October.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Hakkala, Katariina & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisition or Greenfield Entry: Does it Matter for Affiliate R&D?," Working Paper Series 693, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rosa Forte & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Foreign Presence and Market Concentration: The Case of Portuguese Manufacturing Industries," FEP Working Papers 444, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash, 2010. "Heterogeneous MNC subsidiaries and technological spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1227-1241, November.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Comparative performance of foreign affiliates and domestic firms in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 33076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2013.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Kelly Bird, 1999. "Concentration in Indonesia Manufacturing, 1975-93," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 43-73.
- Andreas Polk, 1999. "Multilaterale Abkommen für Direktinvestitionen - Lernen aus dem MAI?," SOI - Working Papers 9905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Sivalingam, G, 1994. "The Economic and social impact of export processing zones : the case of Malaysia," ILO Working Papers 304973, International Labour Organization.
- Lee, Cassey, 2004. "Competition Policy in Malaysia," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30706, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Rosa Forte, 2013. "Multinational Firms And Host Country Market Structure: A Review Of Empirical Literature," FEP Working Papers 497, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.