Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 29 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yasheng, 2005. "Ownership biases and FDI in China: two provinces," Working papers 4537-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Makino, Shige & Beamish, Paul W. & Zhao, Natalie Bin, 2004. "The characteristics and performance of Japanese FDI in less developed and developed countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 377-392, November.
- Harun Kaya, 2009. "Unfavorable Business Environment and Foreign Direct Investment Activities of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 101-118.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Yi Zhang, 2009. "Unravelling the complex motivations behind Chinaâ€™s FDI," Working Papers 09-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Varma, Sumati, 2008. "International venturing emerging paradigms - a study of the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 14028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serge REY & Jacques JAUSSAUD, 2012. "FDI to Japan and Trade Flows: A Comparison of BRICs, Asian Tigers and Developed Countries," Working Papers 2011-2012_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2012.
- Agarwal, Jamuna P., 1984. "Intra-LDCs foreign direct investment: A comparative analysis of third world multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 198, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Malik, Omar R., 2008. "Adapting to market liberalization: The role of dynamic capabilities, initial resource conditions, and strategic path choices in determining evolutionary fitness of Less Developed Country (LDC) firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-231, September.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1979. "Multinationals and market structure in an open developing economy: The case of Malaysia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 325-350, June.
- Balcet Giovanni & Bruschieri Silvia, 2009. "Indian multinationals in the automotive and the pharmaceutical sectors: competitive advantages and strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200906, University of Turin.
- Gloria Ge & Daniel Ding, 2008. "A strategic analysis of surging Chinese manufacturers: The case of Galanz," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 667-683, December.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "Emerging Multinationals from India and China: Origin, Impetus and Growth," MPRA Paper 18210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2008. "The multinationalization of developing country MNEs: The case of multilatinas," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 138-154, June.
- Pananond, Pavida, 2007. "The changing dynamics of Thai multinationals after the Asian economic crisis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 356-375, September.
- Wang, Yue & Suh, Chung-Sok, 2009. "Towards a re-conceptualization of firm internationalization: Heterogeneous process, subsidiary roles and knowledge flow," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 447-459, December.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Catherine Yap Co, 2009. "Chinese state’s economic cooperation related investment: An investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp966, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W., 2012. "Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 648-663.
- Kayam, Saime S. & Hisarcıklılar, Mehtap & Kayalıca, Özgür, 2011. "Spoilt for Choice: Explaining the location choice of Turkish Transnationals," MPRA Paper 39150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sibunruang A & Brimble P, 1988. "The employment effects of manufacturing multinational enterprises in Thailand," ILO Working Papers 262292, International Labour Organization.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2009. "Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 445-462, October.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2007. "Sequence of value-added activities in the multinationalization of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 258-277, September.
- Benito, Gabriel & Narula, Rajneesh, 2007. "States and Firms on the Periphery: The Challenges of a Globalising World," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.