Long-term Growth Perspectives and Economic Convergence of CEE and SEE Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007.
"Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU Members,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 307-326, July.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2005. "Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU members," Working Papers 0719, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2006.
"Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation,"
Economics Working Papers
988, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2008. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 337-355, December.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 326, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2007.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," IEW - Working Papers 350, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Badinger, Harald, 2008. "Trade policy and productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 867-891, July.
- Garbis Iradian, 2007. "Rapid Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 07/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
- Olga Arratibel & Frigyes Ferdinand Heinz & Reiner Martin & Marcin Przybyla & Lucasz Rawdanowicz & Roberta Serafini & Tina Zumer, 2007. "Determinants of growth in the central and eastern European EU member states - a production function approach," Occasional Paper Series 61, European Central Bank.
- Abdul Abiad & Ashoka Mody & Susan Schadler & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union," IMF Occasional Papers 252, International Monetary Fund.
- Ayala, Astrid & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2013. "Structural breaks in public finances in Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-60.
- Păun Cristian, 2009.
"An empirical estimation of Balassa-Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries,"
Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.