A bargaining set for monotonic simple games based on external and internal stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 91A - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazarova, E.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Montero, M.P. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "A Bargaining Set Based on External and Internal Stability and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Discussion Paper 2006-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lazarova, E.A., 2006. "Stability, Governance and Effectiveness: Essays on the Service Economy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-193814, Tilburg University.
- Morelli, Massimo & Montero, Maria, 2003.
"The demand bargaining set: general characterization and application to majority games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Massimo Morelli & Maria Montero, 2001. "The Demand Bargaining Set: General Characterization and Application to Majority Games," Economics Working Papers 0011, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Peter Borm & Bas Velzen, 2011. "Coalitional games and contracts based on individual deviations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 507-520, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.