On a mixture of the fix-and-relax coordination and Lagrangian substitution schemes for multistage stochastic mixed integer programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997.
"From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures,"
ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999. "From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- A. Alonso-Ayuso & L. Escudero & C. Pizarro & H. Romeijn & D. Morales, 2006. "On solving the multi-period single-sourcing problem under uncertainty," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-53, 01.
- Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 879-890, June.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2009. "BFC-MSMIP: an exact branch-and-fix coordination approach for solving multistage stochastic mixed 0–1 problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 96-122, July.
- Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L. F. & Garín, A. & Ortuño, M. T. & Pérez, G., 2005. "On the product selection and plant dimensioning problem under uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 307-318, August.
- Monique Guignard, 2003. "Lagrangean relaxation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-200, December.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.