AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Top.
Volume (Year): 11 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 90C - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacques Desrosiers & Michel Sauvé & François Soumis, 1988. "Lagrangian Relaxation Methods for Solving the Minimum Fleet Size Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(8), pages 1005-1022, August.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Jornsten, Kurt & Nasberg, Mikael, 1986. "A new Lagrangian relaxation approach to the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-323, December.
- Guignard, Monique, 1998. "Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 216-223, February.
- Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt, 1998. "Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 448-460, December.
- Marshall L. Fisher & R. Jaikumar & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1986. "A Multiplier Adjustment Method for the Generalized Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1095-1103, September.
- Alfredo Marín, 2010. "Discrete location for bundled demand points," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 242-256, July.
- Sáez-Aguado, Jesús & Trandafir, Paula Camelia, 2012. "Some heuristic methods for solving p-median problems with a coverage constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 320-327.
- Laureano Escudero, 2009. "On a mixture of the fix-and-relax coordination and Lagrangian substitution schemes for multistage stochastic mixed integer programming," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 5-29, July.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Landete, Mercedes & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2011. "Stochastic set packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 232-240, June.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola & Elena Fernández & Yolanda Hinojosa & Justo Puerto, 2010. "The Single Period Coverage Facility Location Problem: Lagrangean heuristic and column generation approaches," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 43-61, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.