Comments on: A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 18 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1994.
"Automatic Lag Selection in Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 631-53, October.
- Kenneth D. West & Whitney K. Newey, 1995. "Automatic Lag Selection in Covariance Matrix Estimation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Song Xi & Härdle, Wolfgang & Kleinow, Torsten, 2000.
"An empirical likelihood goodness-of-fit test for time series,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,1, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Song Xi Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Ming Li, 2003. "An empirical likelihood goodness-of-fit test for time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 663-678.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.