Emerging Modes of Timeline Data Collection: Event History Calendar Time Diary and Methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 93 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jay Stewart, 2004. "What Do Male Nonworkers Do?," Working Papers 371, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Working Paper Series
258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004.
"Timing Constraints and the Allocation of Time: The Effects of Changing Shopping Hours Regulations in the Netherlands,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2005. "Timing constraints and the allocation of time: The effects of changing shopping hours regulations in The Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 9-27, January.
- Gershuny, Jonathan, 2000. "Changing Times: Work and Leisure in Postindustrial Society," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287872.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.