An Econometric Analysis of Time Use in Finnish Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series ETLA A with number 41 and published in .
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Farmers' Early Retirement Decisions," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Ruuskanen, Olli-Pekka, 2006. "What makes an entrepreneur independent? Evidence from time use survey," Discussion Papers 1029, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24412, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Päivi Mattila-Wiro, 2006. "Changes in the Distribution of Economic Wellbeing in Finland," Research Reports 128, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.