Poverty and Subjective Well-being in Mexico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 68 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicole Fuentes & Mariano Rojas, 2001. "Economic Theory and Subjective Well-being: Mexico," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 289-314, March.
- Keith Cox, 2012. "Happiness and Unhappiness in the Developing World: Life Satisfaction Among Sex Workers, Dump-Dwellers, Urban Poor, and Rural Peasants in Nicaragua," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 103-128, March.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010.
"Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans,"
012, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Eric Bonsang & Arthur Soest, 2012. "Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 273-292, January.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with Social Contacts of Older Europeans," Research Memoranda 060, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Rik Linssen & Luuk Kempen & Gerbert Kraaykamp, 2011. "Subjective Well-being in Rural India: The Curse of Conspicuous Consumption," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Ahuvia, Aaron, 2008. "If money doesn't make us happy, why do we act as if it does?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 491-507, August.
- Rachel Sabates-Wheeler & Ricardo Sabates & Adriana Castaldo, 2008. "Tackling Poverty-migration Linkages: Evidence from Ghana and Egypt," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 307-328, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.