Bargaining over multiple issues with maximin and leximin preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marmol, A.M. & Monroy, L. & Rubiales, V., 2007. "An equitable solution for multicriteria bargaining games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1523-1534, March.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2000.
"Multi-attribute decision-making in individual and social choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-339, November.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, . "Multi-Attribute Decision-Making in Individual and Social, Choice," Discussion Papers 98/7, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Hans Peters & Walter Bossert, 2002. "Efficient solutions to bargaining problems with uncertain disagreement points," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 489-502.
- Barry O'Neill & Dov Samet & Zvi Wiener & Eyal Winter, 2002.
"Bargaining with an Agenda,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp315, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Leticia Lorenzo & Silvia Lorenzo-Freire, 2011. "New characterizations of the constrained equal awards rule in multi-issue allocation situations," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 311-325, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.