Rational Choice and von Neumann– Morgenstern’s Stable Set: The Case of Path-dependent Procedures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sertel, Murat R. & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1980. "On the routewise application of choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438, June.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1999. "The Congruence Axiom and Path Independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 254-266, July.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(115), pages 307-17, July.
- Wilson, Robert B., 1970. "The finer structure of revealed preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 348-353, December.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 343-51, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.