Intransitive indifference and rationalizability of choice functions on general domains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 46 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1991. "Revealed Preference Axioms for Rational Choice," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 202-13, March.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(115), pages 307-17, July.
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-91, November.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1999. "The Congruence Axiom and Path Independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 254-266, July.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1976. "Rational Choice and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 149-58, February.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1993. "Characterization of Generalized Weak Orders and Revealed Preference," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 571-76, July.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1980. "On the routewise application of choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438, June.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1977. "Houthakker's axiom in the theory of rational choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 284-290, April.
- Kim, Taesung, 1987. "Intransitive Indifference and Revealed Preference," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 163-67, January.
- Jamison, Dean T & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Semiorders and the Theory of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 901-12, September.
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1975. "Semiorders and Choice Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 975-77, Sept.-Nov.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 343-51, April.
- Lombardi, Michele, 2010.
"What kind of preference maximization does the weak axiom of revealed non-inferiority characterize?,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 323-325, May.
- Michele Lombardi, 2007. "What Kind of Preference Maximization Does the Weak Axiom of Revealed Non-inferiority Characterize?," Working Papers 606, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.