Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isaac Levi, 2006. "Symposium on “Cognition and Rationality: Part I” Minimal rationality," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 5(2), pages 199-211, November.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 2009. "On probabilistic rationalizability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-437, March.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012.
"Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizability and Nash Solutions,"
Discussion Paper Series
580, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Rationality and solutions to nonconvex bargaining problems: Rationalizability and Nash solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 66-70.
- Brandt, Felix & Harrenstein, Paul, 2011. "Set-rationalizable choice and self-stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1721-1731, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 2003. "Intransitive indifference and rationalizability of choice functions on general domains," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-326, December.
- Jeffrey Richelson, 1977. "Conditions on social choice functions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 79-110, September.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Kunal Sengupta, 2006. "Rational Choice and von Neumann– Morgenstern’s Stable Set: The Case of Path-dependent Procedures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 611-619, December.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2001.
"Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2006. "Rationalizability of choice functions on general domains without full transitivity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 435-458, December.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains Without Full Transitivity," Discussion Paper 28, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bossert, W. & Sprumont, Y. & Suzumura, K., 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Christopher Tyson, 2005.
"Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2005-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008.
"Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Michele Lombardi, 2007.
"What Kind of Preference Maximization Does the Weak Axiom of Revealed Non-inferiority Characterize?,"
606, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lombardi, Michele, 2010. "What kind of preference maximization does the weak axiom of revealed non-inferiority characterize?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 323-325, May.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay, 2011. "Choice procedures and power structure in social decisions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 597-608, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.