Choice procedures and power structure in social decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1985. "Pareto optimality and the decisive power structure with expansion consistency conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 366-375, August.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "General Possibility Theorems for Group Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 185-92, April.
- Ferejohn, John A. & Grether, David M., 1977. "Weak path independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, February.
- Bordes, Georges, 1976. "Consistency, Rationality and Collective Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 451-57, October.
- Blair, Douglas H & Pollak, Robert A, 1982. "Acyclic Collective Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 931-43, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 343-51, April.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1986. "Rationality, path independence, and the power structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 338-348, December.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-91, November.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1984. "On the frontier between possibility and impossibility theorems in social choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(115), pages 307-17, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1991. "Revealed Preference Axioms for Rational Choice," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 202-13, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.