Choice procedures and power structure in social decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1984. "On the frontier between possibility and impossibility theorems in social choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1991. "Revealed Preference Axioms for Rational Choice," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 202-13, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1985. "Pareto optimality and the decisive power structure with expansion consistency conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 366-375, August.
- Bordes, Georges, 1976. "Consistency, Rationality and Collective Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 451-57, October.
- Ferejohn, John A. & Grether, David M., 1977. "Weak path independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-31, February.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "General Possibility Theorems for Group Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 185-92, April.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1986. "Rationality, path independence, and the power structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 338-348, December.
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-91, November.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(115), pages 307-17, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 343-51, April.
- Blair, Douglas H & Pollak, Robert A, 1982. "Acyclic Collective Choice Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 931-43, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.