Protective Properties and the Constrained Equal Awards Rule for Claims Problems: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio, 2001.
"The three musketeers: four classical solutions to bankruptcy problems,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 307-328, November.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 2000. "The Three Musketeers: Four Classical Solutions To Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hervé Moulin, 2000. "Priority Rules and Other Asymmetric Rationing Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 643-684, May.
- Nir Dagan, 1996.
"New characterizations of old bankruptcy rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Karagozoglu, Emin, 2008. "Distributive Concerns in the Bankruptcy Problem with an Endogenous Estate," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Nir Dagan, 2008. "An axiomatization of the leveling tax-transfer policy," Economic theory and game theory 020, Nir Dagan.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2013. "On recursive solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 449-463, September.
- Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2008. "Secured lower bound, composition up, and minimal rights first for bankruptcy problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 925-932, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.