Parametric estimation for the standard and geometric telegraph process observed at discrete times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano Iacus, 2001.
"Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process,"
Departmental Working Papers
2001-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Iacus, Stefano Maria, 2001. "Statistical analysis of the inhomogeneous telegrapher's process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 83-88, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Stefano Iacus & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2006. "Estimation for the discretely observed telegraph process," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1045, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Mathieu Kessler, 2000. "Simple and Explicit Estimating Functions for a Discretely Observed Diffusion Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(1), pages 65-82.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2004.
"A Jump Telegraph Model for Option Pricing,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN
001919, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nikita Ratanov, 2005. "Quantil Hedging for telegraph markets and its applications to a pricing of equity-linked life insurance contracts," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 003410, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- De Gregorio, Alessandro, 2009. "Parametric estimation for planar random flights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2193-2199, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.