The Pareto optimality distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bettina Klaus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 1998. "Strategy-proof division with single-peaked preferences and individual endowments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 297-311.
- Bettina Klaus, 2006. "A Note on the Separability Principle in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 255-261, April.
- Papai, S., 1998.
"Strategyproof Single Unit Award Rules,"
1998/02, Koc University.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 2003. "Distribution of coalitional power in randomized multi-valued social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 3-25.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2003. "Constrained allocation problems with single-peaked preferences: An axiomatic analysis," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 353-362, 06.
- Youngsub Chun, 2005. "The replacement principle in bargaining," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 141-154, October.
- Matthias Hild, 2004. "The instability of robust aggregation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 207-227, October.
- Steven J. Brams & Peter C. Fishburn, 2000. "Fair division of indivisible items between two people with identical preferences: Envy-freeness, Pareto-optimality, and equity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 247-267.
- Josep E. Peris & M. Carmen Sánchez, 2001. "Characterization of social choice sets in terms of individuals' maximal sets: The fixed agenda framework," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 113-127.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.