A note on the estimator of the alpha coefficient for standardized variables under normality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 70 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonard Feldt, 1965. "The approximate sampling distribution of Kuder-Richardson reliability coefficient twenty," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 357-370, September.
- Heinz Neudecker & Albert Satorra, 1995.
"The algebraic equality of two asymptotic tests for the hypothesis that a normal distribution has a specified correlation matrix,"
Economics Working Papers
131, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert, 1996. "The algebraic equality of two asymptotic tests for the hypothesis that a normal distribution has a specified correlation matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 99-103, October.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Klaas Sijtsma, 2009. "On the Use, the Misuse, and the Very Limited Usefulness of Cronbach’s Alpha," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 107-120, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.