The approximate sampling distribution of Kuder-Richardson reliability coefficient twenty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 30 (1965)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic Lord, 1955. "Sampling fluctuations resulting from the sampling of test items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, March.
- William Mollenkopf, 1949. "Variation of the standard error of measurement," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 189-229, September.
- Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar, 1987. "Reliability of test scores in nonparametric item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Walter Kristof, 1972. "On a statistic arising in testing correlation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 377-384, December.
- Huynh Huynh, 1986. "On the reliability of the extreme score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 475-478, September.
- Yousef Alsawalmeh & Leonard Feldt, 1994. "A modification of Feldt's test of the equality of two dependent alpha coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 49-57, March.
- Jerry Gilmer & Leonard Feldt, 1983. "Reliability estimation for a test with parts of unknown lengths," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 99-111, March.
- Leonard Feldt, 1969. "A test of the hypothesis that cronbach's alpha or kuder-richardson coefficent twenty is the same for two tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 363-373, September.
- Tarkkonen, L. & Vehkalahti, K., 2005. "Measurement errors in multivariate measurement scales," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 172-189, September.
- J. Zyl & H. Neudecker & D. Nel, 2000. "On the distribution of the maximum likelihood estimator of Cronbach's alpha," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 271-280, September.
- Walter Kristof, 1971. "On the theory of a set of tests which differ only in length," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 207-225, September.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2002. "On robusiness of the normal-theory based asymptotic distributions of three reliability coefficient estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 251-259, June.
- A. Hakstian & Thomas Whalen, 1976. "A k-sample significance test for independent alpha coefficients," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 219-231, June.
- Emily Kistner & Keith Muller, 2004. "Exact distributions of intraclass correlation and Cronbach's alpha with Gaussian data and general covariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 459-474, September.
- David Woodruff & Leonard Feldt, 1986. "Tests for equality of several alpha coefficients when their sample estimates are dependent," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 393-413, September.
- Kentaro Hayashi & Akihito Kamata, 2005. "A note on the estimator of the alpha coefficient for standardized variables under normality," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 579-586, September.
- Walter Kristof, 1974. "On accuracy in reliability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 23-29, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.