Maximum likelihood estimation of latent interaction effects with the LMS method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 65 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germà Coenders & Joan Batista-Foguet & Willem Saris, 2008. "Simple, Efficient and Distribution-free Approach to Interaction Effects in Complex Structural Equation Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 369-396, June.
- Andreas Klein & Karin Schermelleh-Engel, 2010. "Introduction of a new measure for detecting poor fit due to omitted nonlinear terms in SEM," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 157-166, June.
- Mònica González & Ferran Casas & Germà Coenders, 2007. "A Complexity Approach to Psychological Well-Being in Adolescence: Major Strengths and Methodological Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 267-295, January.
- M. Barendse & F. Oort & G. Garst, 2010. "Using restricted factor analysis with latent moderated structures to detect uniform and nonuniform measurement bias; a simulation study," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Ab Mooijaart & Albert Satorra, 2012. "Moment Testing for Interaction Terms in Structural Equation Modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2012. "Everything under Control?: The Effects of Age, Gender, and Education on Trajectories of Perceived Control in a Nationally Representative German Sample," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 445, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.