Principal components analysis of sampled functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 51 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "Determination of parameters of a functional relation by factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-23, March.
- J. Ramsay, 1982. "When the data are functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- Amato, U. & Antoniadis, A. & De Feis, I., 2006. "Dimension reduction in functional regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2422-2446, May.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Prchal, Lubos, 2007. "Changes in atmospheric radiation from the statistical point of view," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4926-4941, June.
- Mante, Claude & Yao, Anne-Francoise & Degiovanni, Claude, 2007. "Principal component analysis of measures, with special emphasis on grain-size curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4969-4983, June.
- Segovia-Gonzalez, M.M. & Guerrero, F.M. & Herranz, P., 2009. "Explaining functional principal component analysis to actuarial science with an example on vehicle insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 278-285, October.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Hans-Georg Müller & Wenjing Yang, 2010. "Dynamic relations for sparsely sampled Gaussian processes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Jan Leeuw, 1988. "Multivariate analysis with linearizable regressions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 437-454, December.
- Nerini, David & Monestiez, Pascal & Manté, Claude, 2010. "Cokriging for spatial functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 409-418, February.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Boente, Graciela & Rodriguez, Daniela & Sued, Mariela, 2010. "Inference under functional proportional and common principal component models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 464-475, February.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger & Wieczorek, Gabriele, 2011. "Testing model assumptions in functional regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1472-1488, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.