An overview to modelling functional data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Ramsay, 1982. "When the data are functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Gheriballah, Abdelkader & Laksaci, Ali & Sekkal, Soumeya, 2013. "Nonparametric M-regression for functional ergodic data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 902-908.
- Zhou, Jie, 2011. "Maximum likelihood ratio test for the stability of sequence of Gaussian random processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2114-2127, June.
- Aguilera, Ana M. & Escabias, Manuel & Valderrama, Mariano J., 2008. "Discussion of different logistic models with functional data. Application to Systemic Lupus Erythematosus," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 151-163, September.
- van der Linde, Angelika, 2008. "Variational Bayesian functional PCA," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 517-533, December.
- Martínez-Camblor, Pablo & Corral, Norberto, 2011. "Repeated measures analysis for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3244-3256, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.