When the data are functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 47 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Wasan, M. T., 1996. "Weighted least squares estimates in linear regression models for processes with uncorrelated increments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 273-286, November.
- Angel Calderon-Madrid & Alexandru Voicu, 2011.
"The NAFTA tide: Lifting the larger and better boats,"
Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 467-505.
- Calderón-Madrid, Angel & Voicu, Alexandru, 2007. "The NAFTA Tide: Lifting the Larger and Better Boats," IZA Discussion Papers 3207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariano Valderrama, 2007. "An overview to modelling functional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 331-334, September.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- Philippe Besse & J. Ramsay, 1986. "Principal components analysis of sampled functions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 285-311, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.