GDP steady-state multipliers under monopolistic competition revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Portuguese Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Portier, Franck, 1993.
"Money, New-Keynesian macroeconomics and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1533-1568, December.
- Hairault, J.O. & Portier, F., 1992. "Money New-Keynesian Macroeconomics and the Business Cycles," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 92.32, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1992.
"Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1153-1207, December.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing and the Effects of Aggregate Demand on Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 3206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Costa, 2004.
"Endogenous markups and fiscal policy,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Reinhorn, Leslie J., 1998. "Imperfect competition, the Keynesian cross, and optimal fiscal policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-337, March.
- Molana, Hassan & Moutos, Thomas, 1992.
"A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 68-74, January.
- Hassan Molana & Thomas Moutos, 1991. "A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," Working Papers Series 91/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Heijdra, Ben J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1996. "Keynesian Multipliers and the Cost of Public Funds under Monopolistic Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1284-96, September.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Stefano Scarpetta & Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Mark-Up Ratios in Manufacturing Industries: Estimates for 14 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Dixon, Huw & Lawler, Phillip, 1996. " Imperfect Competition and the Fiscal Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 219-31, June.
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 1998.
"Market Structure, Cost Asymmetries and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
089, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2000. "Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 101-107, July.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988.
"Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Heijdra, Ben J, 1998. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers: The Role of Monopolistic Competition, Scale Economies, and Intertemporal Substitution in Labour Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 659-96, August.
- Linnemann, Ludger & Schabert, Andreas, 2003. " Fiscal Policy in the New Neoclassical Synthesis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 911-29, December.
- Devereux, Michael B & Head, Allen C & Lapham, Beverly J, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Increasing Returns, and the Effects of Government Spending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 233-54, May.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.