Market Structure, Cost Asymmetries and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic Studies, University of Dundee in its series Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics with number 089.
Date of creation: Oct 1998
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2000. "Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 101-107, July.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- n/a, 2004. "Accounting for Background Variables in Stochastic Frontier Analysis," NIESR Discussion Papers 103, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Startz, Richard, 1989. "Monopolistic Competition as a Foundation for Keynesian Macroeconomic Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(4), pages 737-52, November.
- Torregrosa, Ramon J., 1998. "On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-335, June.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
- Reinhorn, Leslie J., 1998. "Imperfect competition, the Keynesian cross, and optimal fiscal policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-337, March.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988.
"Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Dixon, Huw & Lawler, Phillip, 1996. " Imperfect Competition and the Fiscal Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 219-31, June.
- Hassan Molana & Thomas Moutos, 1991.
"A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier,"
Working Papers Series
91/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Molana, Hassan & Moutos, Thomas, 1992. "A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 68-74, January.
- Heijdra , B.J. & Ligthart, J.E. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1998.
"Fiscal policy, distortionary taxation, and direct crowding out under monopolistic competition,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376256, Tilburg University.
- Heijdra, Ben J & Ligthart, Jenny E & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Distortionary Taxation, and Direct Crowding Out under Monopolistic Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition with Firm-Specific Costs," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 318-28, April.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 1998. "Competition and the Dispersion of Labour Productivity amongst UK Companies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Luis Costa, 2004.
"Endogenous markups and fiscal policy,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010.
"Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009. "Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Luís Costa, 2007. "GDP steady-state multipliers under monopolistic competition revisited," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 181-204, December.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2011. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition with flexible prices: An overview and survey," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 5(3), pages 1-57.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia, 2010.
"Environmental Degradation and the Limits to LOV,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-30, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.