Market structure, cost asymmetries, and fiscal policy effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Market Structure, Cost Asymmetries and Fiscal Policy Effectiveness," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 089, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987.
"Imperfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross,"
NBER Working Papers
2386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
- Heijdra , B.J. & Ligthart, J.E. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1998.
"Fiscal policy, distortionary taxation, and direct crowding out under monopolistic competition,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-376256, Tilburg University.
- Heijdra, Ben J & Ligthart, Jenny E & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Distortionary Taxation, and Direct Crowding Out under Monopolistic Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 79-88, January.
- n/a, 2004. "Accounting for Background Variables in Stochastic Frontier Analysis," NIESR Discussion Papers 103, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Torregrosa, Ramon J., 1998. "On the monotonicity of balanced budget multiplier under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 331-335, June.
- Hassan Molana & Thomas Moutos, 1991.
"A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier,"
Working Papers Series
91/4, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Molana, Hassan & Moutos, Thomas, 1992. "A Note on Taxation, Imperfect Competition and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 68-74, January.
- Startz, Richard, 1989. "Monopolistic Competition as a Foundation for Keynesian Macroeconomic Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(4), pages 737-52, November.
- Montagna, Catia, 1995. "Monopolistic Competition with Firm-Specific Costs," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 318-28, April.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 1998. "Competition and the Dispersion of Labour Productivity amongst UK Companies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Dixon, Huw & Lawler, Phillip, 1996. " Imperfect Competition and the Fiscal Multiplier," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 219-31, June.
- Reinhorn, Leslie J., 1998. "Imperfect competition, the Keynesian cross, and optimal fiscal policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-337, March.
- Luís F. Costa, 2004.
"Endogenous Markups and Fiscal Policy,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(s1), pages 55-71, 09.
- Luís F. Costa, 2001. "Endogenous Markups and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Luis Costa, 2004. "Endogenous markups and fiscal policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Luís Costa, 2007. "GDP steady-state multipliers under monopolistic competition revisited," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 181-204, December.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2011. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition with flexible prices: An overview and survey," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 5(3), pages 1-57.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Hassan Molana & Catia Montagna, 2010.
"Environmental Degradation and the Limits to LOV,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
234, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010.
"Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009. "Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/25, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.