How to build and use agent-based models in social science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fondazione Rosselli in its journal Mind & Society.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holland, John H & Miller, John H, 1991. "Artificial Adaptive Agents in Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 365-71, May.
- Nigel Gilbert, 1999. "Multi-Level Simulation in Lisp-Stat," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 2(1), pages 3.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 1998. "Validation of Simulation, With and Without Real Data," Discussion Paper 1998-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pietro Terna, 1998. "Simulation Tools for Social Scientists: Building Agent Based Models with SWARM," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 1(2), pages 4.
- Robert Axelrod, 1997. "Advancing the Art of Simulation in the Social Sciences," Working Papers 97-05-048, Santa Fe Institute.
- GÃ©rard Ballot & Erol Taymaz, 1999. "Technological Change, Learning and Macro-Economic Coordination: an Evolutionary Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 2(2), pages 3.
- James Sprigg & Mark Ehlen, 2007. "Comparative dynamics in an overlapping-generations model: the effects of quasi-rational discrete choice on finding and maintaining Nash equilibrium," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 69-96, February.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008.
"Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions,"
8202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," Urban/Regional 0504010, EconWPA.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns - Prato 1975-97, a Story of Interactions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christof Zoellig & Kay W Axhausen, 2011. "Calculating Benefits of Infrastructural Measures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1354, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Leombruni, 2002. "The Methodological Status of Agent-Based Simulations," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 19, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, EconWPA.
- Lamieri, Marco & Ietri, Daniele, 2004. "Innovation creation and diffusion in a social network: an agent based approach," MPRA Paper 445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2006.
- Marco Novarese, 2002. "Toward a Cognitive Experimental Economics," Experimental 0211002, EconWPA.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2003.
"The Promises and Perils of Agent-Based Computational Economics,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
29, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2004. "The Promises and Perils of Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0401001, EconWPA.
- Luca Arciero & Claudia Biancotti & Leandro D'Aurizio & Claudio Impenna, 2009.
"Exploring Agent-Based Methods for the Analysis of Payment Systems: A Crisis Model for StarLogo TNG,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 2.
- Luca Arciero & Claudia Biancotti & Leandro DÂ’Aurizio & Claudio Impenna, 2008. "Exploring agent-based methods for the analysis of payment systems: a crisis model for StarLogo TNG," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 686, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zhang, T. & Nuttall, W.J., 2008. "Evaluating Government’s Policies on Promoting Smart Metering in Retail Electricity Markets via Agent Based Simulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0842, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- D'Acci, Luca, 2013. "A Modern Postmodern Urbanism The Systemic Retroactive game (SyR) between Bottom-up and Top-down," MPRA Paper 48991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model," Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Lamieri, Marco & Bertacchini, Enrico, 2006. "What if Hayek goes shopping in the bazaar?," MPRA Paper 367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2006.
- Pietro Terna, 2000. "Sum: A Surprising (Un)Realistic Market - Building A Simple Stock Market Structure With Swarm," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 173, Society for Computational Economics.
- Biggiero, Lucio, 2007. "Organizations as congitive systems :what do they process and deliver?," MPRA Paper 3089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietro Terna, 2008. "Agent-based simulation model to improve managerial capabilities, in a complexity perspective," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 233-238, May.
- Atallah, Shady S. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Conrad, Jon M. & Nyrop, Jan P., 2012. "An Agent-Based Model of Plant Disease Diffusion and Control: Grapevine Leafroll Disease," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124936, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, T. & Nuttall, W.J., 2007. "An Agent Based Simulation Of Smart Metering Technology Adoption," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0760, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jakub Bijak & Jason Hilton & Eric Silverman & Viet Dung Cao, 2013. "Reforging the Wedding Ring," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(27), pages 729-766, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.