Learning from the Experience of Others : An Experiment on Information Contagion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia in its series CEEL Working Papers with number 9603.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Narduzzo, Alessandro & Warglien, Massimo, 1996. "Learning from the Experience of Others: An Experiment on Information Contagion," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 113-26.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dosi, Giovanni & Ermoliev, Yuri & Kaniovski, Yuri, 1994. "Generalized urn schemes and technological dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, January.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Brian Arthur, W. & Ermoliev, Yu. M. & Kaniovski, Yu. M., 1987. "Path-dependent processes and the emergence of macro-structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 294-303, June.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
403, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Technology adoption and herding behavior in complex social networks," Working Papers IES 2008/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2008.
- David Lane, . "Is what is good for each good for all? Individual rationality and social efficiency in an information contagion model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _033, Society for Computational Economics.
- Enrico Zaninotto & Alessandro Rossi & Loris Gaio, 1999.
"Stochastic Learning in Co-ordination Games: a Simulation Approach,"
ROCK Working Papers
001, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 21 May 1999.
- Enrico Zaninotto & Alessandro Rossi & Loris Gaio, 1999. "Stochastic learning in coordination games: a simulation approach," Quaderni DISA 015, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jun 2003.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Efficiency or Bounded Rationality? Drivers of Firm Diversification Strategies in Vietnam," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/04, Department of Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.