Unbiased estimates for a lognormal regression problem and a nonparametric alternative
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kusum L. Ailawadi & Bari A. Harlam, 2009. "—Retailer Promotion Pass-Through: A Measure, Its Magnitude, and Its Determinants," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 782-791, 07-08.
- McCloughan, Patrick & Stone, Ian, 1998. "Life duration of foreign multinational subsidiaries: Evidence from UK northern manufacturing industry 1970-93," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 719-747, November.
- C. Withers, 1988. "Nonparametric confidence intervals for functions of several distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 727-746, December.
- Ahn, Hongshik, 1996. "Log-normal regression modeling through recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 381-398, April.
- S. Upadhyay & M. Peshwani, 2008. "Posterior analysis of lognormal regression models using the Gibbs sampler," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 59-85, March.
- Poirier, Dale J. & Ruud, Paul A., 1979. "A simple lagrange multiplier test for lognormal regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-255.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.